THIS WEBSITE (“SITE”) AND RELATED SERVICES ARE PROVIDED BY GREEN CLEANING ASSOCIATION, L.C., SUBJECT TO YOUR COMPLIANCE WITH THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS SET FORTH HEREIN. PLEASE READ THE FOLLOWING INFORMATION CAREFULLY. YOUR CONTINUED USE OF THIS SITE INDICATES THAT YOU HAVE READ AND UNDERSTAND THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS AND THAT YOU AGREE, INDIVIDUALLY AND ON BEHALF OF WHOMEVER YOU ACT, TO BE BOUND BY THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS. IF YOU DO NOT AGREE TO BE BOUND BY THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS, PLEASE PROMPTLY EXIT AND DO NOT FURTHER ACCESS THIS SITE.
BY CONTINUING TO USE THIS SITE, YOU ACKNOWLEDGE AND AGREE THAT YOU HAVE ENTERED INTO A LEGALLY BINDING AGREEMENT WITH THE OWNER OF THIS SITE, GREEN CLEANING ASSOCIATION, L.C. (HEREINAFTER “GCA”).
SCOPE OF SERVICES
GCA provides a marketplace for environmentally conscious customers, vendors, and service-providers to interact. Residential and commercial consumers are provided with the opportunity to identify and purchase green cleaning and janitorial services, equipment, and products in a friendly, easy-to-use platform. Suppliers and vendors of green-cleaning products, equipment, and related services can market their products, equipment, and services using our platform specifically designed for the green-cleaning industry. All use of this Site must be conducted in compliance with the terms, conditions, representations, and warranties set forth herein. Any unauthorized use of this Site in violation of these Terms and Conditions is expressly prohibited.
WEBSITE TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF USE
- Restrictions on Use
(1). Copyright Notice: This website, all pages included herein, and any materials made available for download (collectively the “Site”) are the property of Green Cleaning Association (“GCA”) and/or its affiliates. The Site is subject to protections provided by U.S. federal and international copyright and trademark laws. No portion of the materials on these pages may be reprinted, republished, modified, or distributed in any form without the express written permission of GCA. Your authorization to use this Site is limited to your own personal use or the internal use of your business. You shall keep intact any proprietary notices, including copyright notices, contained on any downloaded materials and shall comply with any applicable end user license agreements. Any rights not expressly granted to you by these Terms and Conditions or any applicable end-user license agreements are reserved by GCA.
- Trademark Notice
The name Green Cleaning Association, LC, and all logos, trademarks, and service marks of GCA, are the exclusive property of GCA. All other trademarks, service marks and logos used in this Site are the trademarks, service marks, or logos of their respective owners.
- Warranty Disclaimer and Limitation on Liability
(1). Disclaimer. THIS SITE, INCLUDING ANY CONTENT OR INFORMATION CONTAINED HEREIN AND ANY SITE-RELATED SERVICE, IS PROVIDED “AS IS,” WITH ALL FAULTS, WITH NO REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, AND NONINFRINGEMENT. YOU ASSUME FULL RESPONSIBILITY AND RISK FOR YOUR USE OF THIS SITE, SITE-RELATED SERVICES, AND ANY HYPERLINKED WEBSITES.
Some jurisdictions do not allow the exclusion of implied warranties, so the above exclusion may not apply to you.
(2) Limitation on Liability. IN NO EVENT WILL GCA BE LIABLE OR RESPONSIBLE TO ANY PARTY FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, EXEMPLARY, PUNITIVE OR ANY OTHER DAMAGES ARISING OUT OF OR RELATING IN ANY WAY TO THIS SITE, SITE-RELATED SERVICES, CONTENT OR INFORMATION CONTAINED WITHIN THE SITE, AND/OR ANY HYPERLINKED WEBSITE, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, ANY LOST PROFITS, BUSINESS INTERRUPTION, LOSS OF PROGRAMS OR OTHER DATA ON YOUR INFORMATION HANDLING SYSTEM OR OTHERWISE, EVEN IF WE ARE EXPRESSLY ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. THIS DISCLAIMER SHALL APPLY REGARDLESS OF THE LEGAL THEORY UPON WHICH YOU BASE YOUR CLAIM. IN THE EVENT YOU ARE DISSATISFIED WITH THIS SITE, ANY CONTENT INCLUDED HEREIN, SITE-RELATED SERVICES, OR HYPERLINKED WEBSITES, YOUR SOLE REMEDY IS TO DISCONTINUE YOUR USE OF THE SITE AND/OR THOSE SERVICES.
SOME COUNTRIES DO NOT ALLOW THE LIMITATION OR EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY IN CONTRACTS WITH CONSUMERS AND AS A RESULT THE CONTENTS OF THIS SECTION MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.
(3). Site Content. Although GCA endeavors to safeguard the integrity and accurateness of the Site, it makes no guarantees whatsoever as to the correctness or accuracy of the Site or any information included herein. It is possible that the Site could include technical inaccuracies or typographical errors, or that unauthorized additions, deletions and alterations could be made to the Site by third parties. In the event that you identify any inaccuracy, please inform GCA so that the inaccuracy can be corrected. Information contained on the Site may be changed or updated without notice. GCA reserves the right to make improvements and/or changes to the products and/or programs described on this site at any time without notice.
Information published by GCA on the World Wide Web may contain references or cross references to GCA products, programs, and services that are not announced or available in your country. Such references do not imply that GCA intends to announce such products, programs or services in your country. Consult with a GCA representative for information regarding the products, programs, and services which may be available in your area.
(4). User ID. When registering for this Site, you will receive a user ID and password. You agree to keep your user ID and password secure and confidential and not to allow third-parties to use your account. Any activity on your account is your responsibility until you close your account or demonstrate to GCA that your account security was compromised due to no fault of your own. GCA shall not be liable to you for any charges or other liability incurred as a result of your failure to keep your account information secure.
(5). Indemnification. You will fully indemnify, defend and hold harmless GCA for all damages, losses and costs (including, but not limited to, reasonable legal fees and costs), fines, administrative monetary penalties or settlement costs, ("Losses") related to any third-party claims, charges, regulatory and other investigations, caused by (1) your failure to comply with these Terms and Conditions including, without limitation, your submission of any false information or any information in violation of third-party rights or applicable laws, (2) any activity on your account with this Site. You will further indemnify, defend, and hold GCA harmless from and any and all Losses arising from your breach of any warranty set forth in these Terms and Conditions.
- Confidential and Proprietary Information; Social Media
(2) Permissions. The contents of the pages included within this Website, including, but not limited to text, graphics, and icons, are copyrighted materials owned or controlled by GCA and contain Green Cleaning Association, LC’s name, trademarks, service marks, and trade names. You may download one copy of these materials on any single computer and print a copy of the materials for your use in learning about, evaluating, or acquiring GCA services or products. No other permission is granted to you to print, copy, reproduce, distribute, transmit, upload, download, store, display in public, alter, or modify these materials. GCA does NOT grant permission to use GCA icons, site address, or other content to hyperlink other Internet sites with any page in this Website. GCA assumes no responsibility for any third-party site hyperlinked to this Website or for any third-party site which includes a hyperlink to this Website or any pages herein.
Any comments or materials sent to GCA by you, including feedback data (e.g., questions, comments, suggestions) regarding the content of this site, site-related services, or any hyperlinked websites (collectively “Feedback”), shall be deemed to be non-confidential. GCA shall have no obligation of any kind with respect to such Feedback and has the right to reproduce, use, disclose, exhibit, display, transform, create derivative works and distribute Feedback to third parties without limitation. Submission of any Feedback by you shall constitute your permission for any such use by GCA. GCA, at its sole discretion, shall have the right to use any ideas, concepts, know-how or techniques contained in such Feedback for any purpose whatsoever, including but not limited to developing, manufacturing and marketing products incorporating such Feedback.
GCA is not responsible for the use or misuse or misappropriation by any third party of any content or information you post in any public forum hosted on this Site.
- Links to Our Site
If you desire to provide a hyperlink from your website to this Website, you must contact us in writing and agree to be bound by the terms of our Hyperlink License Agreement which shall be provided upon GCA’s receipt of a written request through this Website.
- Links or Pointers to Other Sites
GCA makes no representations whatsoever about any other website which you may access through this Site. Any non-GCA website accessed through this Site is independent of GCA. GCA has no control over the content on any independent website, regardless of whether such site was accessed through this Site. Links to non-GCA websites included on this site do not constitute any endorsement or assumption of responsibility by GCA for the content or use of such website. It is your responsibility to ensure that any non-GCA website or other content used by you is free of any malicious content such as viruses, worms, trojan horses or other items of a destructive nature.
- Choice of Law and Venue
These Terms and Conditions are entered into in the State of Maryland, United States. These Terms and Conditions, and any claim or dispute relating thereto, shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the State of Maryland, exclusive of its choice of law rules and regardless of the legal theory under which any such matter is asserted, and in accordance with United States law. Each party to these Terms and Conditions irrevocably consents to the exclusive jurisdiction of the state and federal courts sitting in the County of Baltimore in the State of Maryland, and waives any jurisdictional, venue, or inconvenient forum objections to such courts.
- Miscellaneous Provisions.
(1) Severability. If any provision of these Terms and Conditions is found to be invalid, void, or unenforceable, the remaining provisions will nonetheless continue in full force.
(2) Waiver. Any waiver by GCA of any provision herein shall not constitute a waiver of any other provision or waiver of the same provision at any other time.
(3) Entire Agreement. These Terms and Conditions constitute the entire agreement between GCA and you pertaining to the subject matter herein and supersede all prior written or oral agreements with respect to the subject matter.
(5) Section Headings. The section headings in these Terms and Conditions are intended solely for convenience of reference and shall be given no effect in the construction or interpretation of the provisions set forth herein.
(6) Severability. In the event that any of the Terms and Conditions are held by a court or other tribunal of competent jurisdiction to be unenforceable, those provisions shall be limited or eliminated to the minimum extent necessary so that these Terms and Conditions shall otherwise remain in full force and effect.
(7) Termination. GCA shall have the right to terminate your account for any reason or no reason, at any time, with or without notice. Any such cancellation shall be effective immediately or as may be specified in the notice of termination.
- No Unlawful or Prohibited Purposes
As a condition of your use of this Site, you warrant to GCA that you will not use the Site for any purpose that is unlawful or prohibited by these Terms and Conditions. You further warrant that you shall not use this Site in any way to (a) violate, or influence anyone else to violate, any law or regulation; (b) defame or libel any person or entity; (c) promote or display pornographic or obscene materials; (d) infringe upon the intellectual property rights of third parties; or (e) distribute any viruses, Trojan horses, malware, worms, time bombs or other malicious computer programming devices. You warrant that you will obtain any legally required authorizations, licenses, permissions, or other requirements related to your use of this Site.
- Product Purchase and Payment
(1) Online Store. GCA makes available for purchase certain products, equipment, and services via its online store. All transactions initiated and/or processed on this Site are made in accordance with these Terms and Conditions. By submitting an order through the online portal included within this Site, you agree to purchase any products or services selected, to pay for any such products or services purchased, and to comply with the terms, conditions, and warranties set forth in these Terms and Conditions and with any specific terms of purchase and/or use.
Upon your completion of a purchase on GCA’s online store, GCA will accept payment from you via credit card, which payment we may process through a third-party. You warrant that any credit card transaction initiated by you on this Site shall be made in accordance with the terms of any applicable agreement between you and the issuing credit card company. After payment is processed, GCA will direct our vendor-partners to ship any purchased products directly to the shipping address provided by you at check-out. GCA will tender the purchase price to the vendor according to contractual terms agreed between GCA and the respective vendor.
You acknowledge and agree that, in the event GCA incurs any costs, fees, charges, expenses, damages, or other liability as a result of your submitting inaccurate or fraudulent information to GCA or incurring charges on a credit card for which you are not an authorized user, you shall be liable to GCA for any and all such costs, fees, charges, expenses, damages and/or liability incurred by GCA.
(3) Payment Information. When you purchase products on this Site, you agree that we may store your payment information and that we may use that payment information to charge the applicable fees for the products purchased and all related taxes and shipping costs (which shall be disclosed at the time of purchase). You further agree that you shall not cancel, reverse, or dispute any payment with the issuing credit card company after you have submitted a validly authorized purchase order through this Site. In the event a payment provided by you is declined by the issuing credit card company or cancelled by you, the order relating to such payment shall be cancelled and neither GCA nor its vendors shall have any obligation to provide the purchased products. If payment is rejected or cancelled by you after you have already received the purchased product(s), you shall issue a substitute payment to GCA for the full amount of the purchase price and reimburse GCA for any additional fees incurred by GCA as a result of the rejection or cancellation. In the event GCA is forced to refer any amounts owed by you for collection, you agree to reimburse GCA for all collection costs incurred in recovering the amounts owed, including a reasonable attorney’s fee.
(4) Cancellation. Submission and completion of a purchase order through this Site constitutes a waiver of any right to cancel the purchase to the fullest extent permissible under applicable law.
(5) Disputes. In the event a dispute arises as to any order placed through this Site, GCA shall act as an intermediary between the purchaser and vendor and assist the parties in reaching an amiable resolution in accordance with GCA’s policy on disputes. If a refund is requested by the purchaser and accepted, the purchaser shall return the purchased product to the vendor and receive a refund of the purchase price of the returned product. In no event shall GCA be liable to the purchaser of any products on this Site or any third party relating to any transaction initiated on this Site, except to the extent a refund for a returned purchased product is approved, in which case GCA’s liability shall not exceed the actual purchase price of the specific product subject to the dispute and return.
(6) Recommended Use. You agree that you shall only use products purchased through this Site in accordance with the uses recommended by the manufacturer of such product. In no event shall GCA incur any product liability resulting from GCA’s making any product available for purchase on this Site.